Note: Single-battery models only
Help protect your fuel system from Dirt, Contamination AND water with this all in one kit.
We recommend the use of finer secondary for the following reasons:
- Finer filtration provides better quality fuel
- The use of a primary filter provides no better filtration so unless you’re chasing better filter life a primary is not going to help.
- In built water trap is placed AFTER factory filter with its warning sensors
- If you’re looking at one of these to help limit your exposure to water in fuel, then placing them after the factory filter assembly makes the most sense as it provides another layer of security once you know about the presence of water.
- If you’re placing it before and your warning light goes off (and unless you open the bonnet every 100kms, this will most likely be the first you know it) you’re still in exactly the same situation you were in previously without the additional water trap, only difference being you may have made it a little further up the road.
- Some people sight flow restriction as a reason not to use 2 micron
- YD25’s need approximately 113 litres per hour, the filters used by BDG flow 300 litres per hour – no issues here.